This is borsch by Vladimir Yaroslavsky, a judge of the Ukrainian culinary show Master Chef, which is broadcast on the STB channel. Borsch from Yaroslavsky Chef differs from all other recipes in a rich broth that simply makes lips stick together. With these ingredients, you get about 6 liters of borsch. Keep this in mind when cooking.
Directions0/0 steps made
- For several hours, cook a rich broth on beef ribs. Add the onion, black pepper and allspice, and salt. Cook slowly, like jellied meat, until the ribs are tender. This broth makes the lips stick together.
- Cut all vegetables into semi-strips.
- Fry vegetables in olive or sunflower oil. Add to the pan in turn, at small intervals: carrots, onions, celery stalk, and bell pepper. Fry everything slowly until the vegetables are browned completely.
- Pelati tomatoes (in their own juice without skin) grind into a homogeneous mass.
- Heat a saucepan with oil, quickly fry the beets for 10-15 seconds. Add apple cider vinegar. Fry the beets a little more and add the tomatoes.
- Cook until the beets are soft on the outside but still crispy on the inside, i.e. al dente. This way we will save the color of the borsch.
- Put 1.5 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of salt, chopped allspice and black peppers, bay leaves, and Spanish smoked pimenton paprika in the finished broth. Bring to a boil.
- Add beets with tomatoes. Throw in the cabbage immediately. Bring to a boil, remove from the stove. Add chopped garlic with a small number of onions and bacon. It is ideal to grind in a blender.
- Leave it to brew for 15 minutes.
- Boil potatoes and beans separately. Add to the borsch when serving. Also add a piece of boiled ribs, parsley, and onion leeks.
Source: HB Life