Green borsch is a traditional seasonal Ukrainian dinner. In Ukraine, all like to cook it at a time when sorrel grows in the beds.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Prepare the meat broth. Just put a piece of beef or bones in 2 liters of boiling water.
- In 1 hour in the broth add the sliced onions and potatoes, and spices.
- In 20 minutes in mixture add crushed herbs and remove cookware with borsch from fire. Thus, the vitamins will not be able to rapidly disintegrate.
- Then finely chop the eggs and add to borsch.
- Before serving, dissolve 1-2 tablespoons of sour cream in each plate.
How to cook eggs by Jamie Oliver:
How to Boil an Egg! 🥚 | Jamie Oliver
Video by Jamie Oliver