Eggs are the easiest way to get a delicious and fast breakfast. Egg breakfast is very useful, especially for athletes. Because it contains a huge number of easily digestible proteins, useful vitamins, and microelements. Eating fresh eggs every day, you enrich the body: Omega-3, folic acid, vitamins A, K, E, B12, selenium, calcium, phosphorus, biotin. As with any health product, eggs should be consumed in moderation. Nutritionists advise eating no more than 3 eggs a day.
Why are mushrooms good for you?
Mushrooms are also a healthy protein product. So let’s try to combine two healthy protein products in one and see what happens. A small spoiler: it will turn out to be very tasty and unusual. Especially for those who are tired of eating an omelet, fried eggs, or shakshuka every morning. Alternatively, you can cook the stuffed eggs in the evening so you can sleep 15 minutes longer. You can use any mushrooms. Let’s take the most affordable in any store. In our case, these are champignons. So, notes the recipe.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Take 8 eggs out of the refrigerator, let them lie down for a minute, warm up in the room. To speed up the cooking process, gently pour boiling water over the eggs from the kettle. Cook for 10 minutes. The eggs should be hard-boiled. How to cook eggs you could watch here.
- While the eggs are boiling, chop the mushrooms and onions into small pieces. Fry until golden brown and set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- Remove eggs from heat. Drain the boiling water carefully. Fill with cold water. You can put lots of ice cubes in the water for quick cooling. Peel the warm eggs and cut them in half.
- Carefully separate the yolks from the whites. Arrange the halves on a plate. Mix yolks with fried mushrooms and onions. You can also add chopped parsley for flavor and freshness. Add salt to taste.
- Add the resulting mixture with a spoon to the halves of the egg whites. On top of the stuffed eggs, you can put thick yogurt, mayonnaise, or any salted cream.
Why should mushrooms be cooked:
Source of the video: StyleCraze