Directions0/0 steps made
- The classic recipe uses a bonfire. But we will cook this dish in an ordinary kitchen. Take a saucepan and boil the potatoes in salted water.
- When the potatoes are almost ready, add the washed millet. Cook until the millet is cooked and each grain is shaped like popcorn. This usually takes about 30 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and drain the broth from it, but do not pour it out, it will come in handy for us. While the porridge is hot, beat the raw eggs into it, mix well with a pusher.
- Take lard or bacon and grind with a pestle in a mortar with garlic or garlic leaves until a paste-like mass. Place this mixture in a deep bowl and pour the hot liquid into it.
- Serve hot porridge with hot lard-garlic broth. Pour it into hot porridge as soon as you eat.
Why millet is good for you:
7 Amazing Health Benefits of Millet
Video by VENTUNO YOGA