Directions0/0 steps made
- For nutritious summer borsch, cook a quick broth. To do this, take a can of stewed beef and pour boiling water over the meat. Let the broth simmer well, about 30 minutes.
- Dice the onion, beet root, carrots, chanterelles and zucchini. Pour some sunflower oil into the skillet. Add vegetables one at a time, starting with the onions. Fry over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Take fresh tomatoes and grate them, squeezing out fresh juice. You can also use canned tomato juice. Pour the juice over the sautéed vegetables in a skillet. Stir and cook for another 10 minutes to evaporate excess liquid. Gently pour the entire contents of the skillet into the boiling broth.
- Cut the cabbage into small strips. Also send it to the boiling broth. Leave the borsch on the stove for 10 minutes.
- Before serving, add finely chopped garlic and herbs to the borsch. Zucchini go very well with dill, so use this idea. You can add sour cream or cream to taste.
How to prepare Chanterelles:
Chanterelle Mushroom | How To Find & How To Cook
Video by Jamie Kunka