Tuna Pasta Salad is probably the easiest way to make a quick dinner ever. Warm tuna pasta salad with arugula, tomatoes, red beans is a nice idea for a healthy dinner or lunch. And this salad is prepared very quickly and easily. The perfect recipe for when you need to cook a meal in a hurry.
Directions0/0 steps made
- First, you need to boil any form of pasta that you have. Just put durum wheat pasta in boiling salted water. Boil for 10-15 minutes, and drain in a colander.
- Take a pack of fresh arugula and cherry tomatoes, wash well, and dry. Cut the tomatoes into halves.
- Put warm pasta, pieces of tuna, red beans on a deep plate. Also, add the tomato halves and arugula.
- Pour the tuna can oil into a small bowl, add some English mustard, some grated garlic, and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the dressing onto the salad and mix well. For the fullness of taste, rub some Parmesan cheese and sprinkle the salad on top.
Why durum wheat is good for tuna pasta salad?
Video by fruits & vegetables