This dessert will definitely become a favorite in your family as pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving. You will want to make this easy Thanksgiving dessert with pumpkin daily. Your kids will ask for pumpkin treats instead of store-bought jelly candies. Moreover, it is very easy to prepare this dessert with just a few ingredients. For a festive table, you can prepare an exquisite and unusual serving by taking fresh or boiled pumpkin instead of a plate.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Buy 500 g of pumpkin from a supermarket or vegetable market. Don’t be scared if you buy a whole pumpkin. Trust me, everything will come in handy.
- Wash, peel the required amount of pumpkin, and then freeze the rest of the vegetables. From frozen pumpkins, you can make this dessert later as well. The second half of the pumpkin will come in handy for serving, of course, if you want.
- Cut the vegetable into small pieces, put it in a saucepan, and cover it with water. Simmer over lard heat for about 15 minutes to soften the pumpkin.
- Carefully drain the pumpkin from the finished pumpkin and dry the vegetables in a colander. Put everything back in the saucepan and blend through. Pour the juice of squeezed lemon and orange into the vegetable gruel and mix well.
- Put agar-agar powder in a small bowl, pour water into it, stirring for a few minutes. When the powder dissolves a little and swells, pour this liquid into the grated pumpkin and mix well again.
- Pour the mixture into a serving bowl or half raw pumpkin, skinned and free of seeds and fibers. Cover the dish with plastic wrap or a lid and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Serve in a plate or half a pumpkin, whichever you prefer. You can also serve the dessert in slices on a platter.
Why are you making pumpkin pie every year, not Thanksgiving Dessert with Pumpkin:
Video by HISTORY