Many people associate green borsch exclusively with spring – with the beginning of the season of fresh greens. But you can and should cook it at any time. After all, almost all greens are now available all year round. Ukrainian actress and presenter Dasha Malakhova offered her version of all-season Ukrainian green borsch:
Directions0/0 steps made
- Prepare 2 liters of beef broth. See the method of preparation here.
- Finely chop carrots and potatoes and boil in beef broth.
- Add spinach, sorrel and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve green borsch, sprinkled with chopped fresh herbs, adding half a boiled egg and sour cream.
Source: НВ Life