You can add cottage cheese and bell peppers to your diet if you make Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Peppers. Cottage cheese goes very well with thyme, garlic, and fenugreek.
Directions0/0 steps made
- First, clean and wash the large bell peppers. Carefully cut off the tops of them and set them aside.
- Put cottage cheese, sour cream, and eggs in a deep bowl and grind with a blender.
- Peel the garlic and squeeze it through a garlic press, chop the fresh thyme and pour it into the bowl with the cheese mix. Also, put here fenugreek and salt to taste.
- Fry the bacon strips until golden brown and place them on paper towels to dry and cool.
- Stuff the peppers with a mix of cheese and spices. Roll up the bacon into a rosette and carefully stick it into the cheese mix as shown in the picture.
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius. Grease a baking sheet with olive oil and arrange the peppers.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes in the oven, or until the peppers are wrinkled and the cheese is golden brown.
- You can serve stuffed peppers with lemon basil leaves.
How to prepare bell peppers for Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Peppers:
Video by MVCooking
- Thick-fleshed peppers are best suited for stuffing.
- For a mixture with low-fat cottage cheese, choose high-fat sour cream. If you do not find sour cream, take heavy cream.
- Pepper pulp pairs very well with milk fat, and the bacon adds flavor and barely penetrates the cheese mince.