When you have not much time, everyone is hungry, and you urgently need to organize a delicious dish on the table, remember this simple recipe. It will take you less than 15 minutes to prepare the dish and ingredients.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Take half a small Napa (Chinese) cabbage and cut it into thin strips across.
- Open a can of corn and drain the water.
- Chop the celery leaves very finely.
- Collect all ingredients in a deep bowl. Squeeze out the lemon juice and drizzle over the salad.
- Pour olive oil over the salad, season with salt to taste, and stir well.
Why Chinese cabbage is good for you:
Video by Knowledge Of Anything