Here is another recipe for delicious borsch. Ukrainian dish, which includes in the top 20 most delicious soups in the world according to the CNN edition. Fish borsch is not just a wonderful and aromatic soup, all components of which are useful for the body. It is light and nutritious at the same time. It’s delicious to eat for lunch or dinner.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Boil 2 liters of water in a saucepan. Add black pepper and bay leaves.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices. Dip them in boiling water.
- Take small pieces of the cod fillet and fry in sunflower oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Add the onion, carrots, bell peppers, and beets to the pan with cod. Fry a little until the vegetables begin to change color.
- Pour the tomato sauce into the pan and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes. Gently add the contents of the pan to the saucepan.
- After 10 minutes, chop the cabbage randomly and place it in a saucepan. Cook for another 20 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste and serve with sour cream and parsley.
Why cod is good for you:
Video by Just Caught