If after dinner you have some boiled macaroni left, don’t rush to throw it away. You can cook another very tasty dish, and will get not ordinary pasta. It is enough to take some meat, mushrooms, and cheese, combine it with pasta and have fun.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Everything is very simple. If you have cooked macaroni, that’s good. If not, boil them in salted water. Drain the pasta in a colander and cool.
- Boil the chicken breast, cool slightly and cut into slices.
- Fry finely chopped onions and mushrooms such as champignons in sunflower oil.
- Brush a small ceramic baking sheet with olive oil.
- Mix pasta, fried mushrooms, and onions, chicken breast in a deep bowl. Place everything on a ceramic baking sheet.
- Grate any good hard cheese and sprinkle it over your pasta.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and place the baking sheet in the oven for 30 minutes. Just let the cheese melt and golden brown.
- Serve with any vegetables or vegetable salad.
Gennaro Contaldo demonstrates how to cook pasta “al dente”:
Video by Penguin Books Australia