This unusual soup will surprise you. Add something special to the chicken broth and see what happens. The result is a wonderful dietary light dish that is good for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. During the cooking process, the meat will be saturated with the taste of cucumbers in brine or pickled cucumbers and will taste great.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Don’t be greedy, put more chicken in the soup. It is better to put both the bone breast for the broth and chicken thighs or legs with tender meat. Place chicken legs or thighs in the bottom of a 3-liter saucepan. Add some vegetable oil. Also add finely chopped garlic, onions, and carrots here.
- Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Then add 2 liters of water to the meat stew with vegetables. Add potatoes, bay leaves, and some ground black pepper.
- After 20 minutes, add the oatmeal to the saucepan.
- Grate cucumbers on a coarse grater and add to soup.
- Chop the parsley finely, put everything in a saucepan, and cook for another 5 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Serve the soup with toasted bread crumbs.
What are the benefits of oatmeal:
Video by Healthline