Pork steak is a favorite dish of many foodies. The main secret of this dish is the method of marinating and frying. In our case, we use apple cider vinegar, apple cider, and honey for the marinade. This way the steak will cook juicy and smell like apples and honey. It is best to serve the steak with vegetables.
Directions0/0 steps made
- For a delicious steak, buy fresh pork, preferably from the neck area. It’s good if the meat has streaks of bacon. Cut into wide slices and place in a deep marinating bowl.
- Pour apple cider vinegar, apple cider, honey, bay leaves, the pulp of red pickled chili, ground black pepper, pieces of garlic into a bowl. Leave to marinate overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Remove the steak from the marinade before grilling or frying. Dry the steaks on a paper towel or sieve.
- Season the steak with salt right before frying so it doesn’t dry out.
- Heat the cooking butter or refined oil in a skillet and gently dip the steaks into it. Fry evenly on both sides to the degree you prefer. If you grill for 3-5 minutes on each side, the steak will be soft, juicy, and not soggy.
- While the steak is fried, cut the bell peppers, mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes into large ribbons. Grill all vegetables or grill them in butter after steak. The steak honey will give the vegetables a little caramel crust.
How to fry a steak in a pan:
Video by Foodland Hawaii