When you want to cook something tasty and nutritious for dinner, think about pizza. You will definitely surprise your family by getting homemade pizza straight from your oven, not from a pizzeria. Let’s try to cook an Italian pizza in the homemade version using fairly simple ingredients. You can combine other toppings, mix them, enjoy the difference and depth of their flavors.
Directions0/0 steps made
- So let’s prepare the dough. Preheat the water, pour it into a deep bowl or saucepan for dough. Pour salt, sugar, and yeast into it. Sift the flour and add half to the bowl. Mix well. Leave alone for an hour.
- Then add the vegetable oil and the second part of the flour and mix well. Leave the dough for another hour.
- Preheat oven to 180° C. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil, you can use parchment.
- Remove the dough from the bowl. Shape the pizza base as you like, make a circle or rectangle. Place on a baking sheet.
- In another bowl, combine the tomato sauce, mayonnaise, and minced garlic. Spread this sauce over the surface of the pizza.
- Then distribute the topping evenly. Take chopped champignons, black olives, Jamon, sausage, add corn and a lot of grated cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and serve hot.
How to Cook Yummy Homemade Pizza:
Video by Pro Borsch