When you want to cook something tasty and nutritious for dinner, think about pizza. You will definitely surprise your family by getting homemade pizza straight from your oven, not from a pizzeria. Let’s try to cook an Italian cheese pizza in the homemade version using fairly simple ingredients. You can combine other toppings, mix them, enjoy the difference and depth of their flavors.
Directions0/0 steps made
- So let’s prepare the dough. Preheat the water, pour it into a deep bowl or saucepan for dough. Pour salt, sugar, and yeast into it. Sift the flour and add half to the bowl. Mix well. Leave alone for an hour.
- Then add the vegetable oil and the second part of the flour and mix well. Leave the dough for another hour.
- Preheat oven to 180° C. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil, you can use parchment.
- Remove the dough from the bowl. Shape the pizza base as you like, make a circle or rectangle. Place on a baking sheet.
- In another bowl, combine the tomato sauce, mayonnaise, and minced garlic. Spread this sauce over the surface of the pizza.
- Then distribute the topping evenly. Take chopped champignons, black olives, Jamon, sausage, add corn and a lot of grated cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and serve hot.
How to Cook Yummy Homemade Pizza:
Amazing Cheese Pizza
Video by Pro Borsch