Chicken skewers are a beautiful and tasty dish. If you really want to make something memorable at home, this is a good idea for a dinner for two. Especially if you haven’t cooked anything for a dear person except desserts. The red color of the pepper creates a festive mood, while the light aromas of lemon and honey create a soft, trusting atmosphere.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Cut the chicken breast into large squares. Prepare the marinade for the meat. Put honey, yogurt, hot chili in a deep bowl, squeeze the juice out of the lemon and mix well.
- Put the chicken in the marinade, leave it to marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Cut the bell pepper into large pieces that are the same size as chicken pieces.
- Place lightly dried chicken and bell pepper chunks on wooden skewers. Place them on a baking sheet, you can use foil or parchment to line the bottom of the baking sheet. Season with fine salt on top.
- Bake skewers for 40 minutes. Ideally, the bell pepper will soften. Serve with finely chopped dill.
Amazing Health Benefits of Chicken Breast:
12 Amazing Health Benefits of Chicken Breast | Health And Nutrition
Video by Health and Nutrition