Tomatoes are very romantic vegetables. The Italians called them the Golden Apples. The French came up with the name Apple of Love. This plant adorned ancient gardens and greenhouses, giving its owners a good mood. And only a few centuries later it got into the kitchen and pleases with its taste. Let’s cook something tomato for dinner for two. This food recipe is simple and quick.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Wash and dry medium-sized tomatoes to remove water droplets. Vegetables that have the same size and shape look beautiful on a plate.
- Cut the tomatoes into halves or cut off the top near the stalk. Use a spoon to gently remove the pulp from the inside. We won’t need it.
- Place cream cheese in a deep bowl. Peel the garlic, rinse and press through a press, also pour into a bowl.
- Take a hard-boiled egg, grind it into a cream. Chop the dill finely. Pour all this into a bowl and mix well. You can add salt to taste.
- Put the resulting cheese mince into the resulting tomato cups. You can garnish the bottom with a leaf of lettuce and top with parsley.
How to stuff tomatoes:
Video by Lidia Bastianich