A Minty Fruit Salad recipe for two can be fragrant, colorful, and unforgettable. Even if it contains very simple ingredients. You can cook this salad easy peasy. If you are not too lazy and use a special kitchen tool, then this fruit dessert will surprise your partner not only with taste but also with appearance.
Directions0/0 steps made
- First, you need to buy a proven variety of fresh melon and watermelon, wash them well, and dry them. Fruits must be pre-chilled.
- Then make a simple and delicious salad dressing. To do this, in a small bowl, combine honey, mint syrup, and freshly squeezed lemon juice and mix well.
- Next, carefully study the video below the recipe, which shows you how to properly use Melon Ballers. In short, cut the watermelon and melon in half, remove the seeds. Cut out 20 balls with this tool.
- Place the balls in a sponge bowl and pour over the prepared sweet and sour sauce. Garnish with fresh mint and serve.
- Don’t throw away leftover fruit. Scoop out the pulp with a spoon and put it in a blender with a good handful of ice. Grind until smooth and you get a melon-watermelon smoothie. You can add leftover sauce or fresh mint.
How to prepare fruits for Minty Fruit Salad:
Video Muy Bueno
- For this salad, you can also cut melon and watermelon into triangles or use any Cookie Cutters Shapes for Baking you have.
- Be sure to choose ripe juicy fruits that melt in your mouth.
- For the sauce, prepare a lemon or lime of sour varieties and liquid fragrant honey.
- Before making the salad, you need to practice making melon balls with Melon Ballers.