This is a very tasty easy pudding that you can cook in the morning and serve in the evening. It only needs a few simple ingredients. You can serve this pudding as a stand-alone dessert or garnish with berries and nuts.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Separate the whites and yolks. Pour the yolks into a deep bowl and whisk well.
- Add milk and vanilla to the yolks. Beat well too.
- Whisk separately 300 ml sour cream and 6 tbsp. sugar and pour into a bowl with milk and yolks.
- Combine fast-soluble gelatin with a little water and heat until dissolved. Pour the rest of the ingredients into a bowl through a sieve.
- Mix everything well, pour into a 2/3 deep heart-shaped bowl, and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Whisk 4 egg whites with 4 tbsp. sugar. Add 200 ml sour cream and continue whisking.
- Once the jelly has set, place the sour cream on top of the pudding and garnish with berries and nuts. Place in the refrigerator for half an hour and serve.
How to separate yolk and white:
Video by King of Perfection