This is a delicious fruit dessert that the whole family can cook together. This dish will diversify the lean or vegetarian table. It is enough to buy fresh strawberries and also look for coconut milk in the store. Yes, these are pierogi with strawberries.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Prepare the dough first. Sieve one-grade wheat flour through a sieve. Make a depression in the flour slide and pour the mixture of salt, olive oil, and coconut milk into it and stir well. Knead the dough well with your hands and leave it under a cloth for 10 minutes.
- Then wash the strawberries and let dry a little. Set aside some pretty berries for decoration. Place the berries in a bowl and sprinkle them with sugar.
- Roll out the dough thinly and make round blanks for dumplings with a glass or a cup. make circles with a diameter of 5-7 cm or form a base for the filling from the dough with your hands.
- Put 2-3 berries in each dough circle and mold the pierogies with your hands or a fork.
- Boil water and put pierogies in it. You can freeze the rest of the pierogies, cook, and eat later.
- As soon as they float in boiling water, take them out. Let cool slightly and pour over with honey. Serve with mint and strawberry chunks.
Why coconut milk is good for weight loss and good for pierogi:
Video by Foods4Health