Meat and bacon are two very nutritious food ingredients that go very well together. If you add garlic with prune to the meat, you’ll get just a fabulous dish. That is why this recipe simply had to appear someday.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Cut the pork meat into thin leaves, salt, and pepper well and leave to soak for 20 minutes.
- Chop the garlic and prunes into small pieces. Leave the resulting paste to soak too.
- Slice the smoked bacon into strips or use sliced bacon.
- Coat each piece of meat with a mixture of garlic and prunes. Do not be greedy, put more mixtures.
- Turn the meat leaves into a roll, like dough for croissants. Wrap the resulting roll with a strip of bacon.
- Pierce each roll with a bamboo stick to secure. Place the rolls in a deep baking pan.
- Place the pan in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
- Serve hot with potatoes. Ideally, meat rolls are combined with baby potatoes.
How To Make Bacon Wrapped Meat:
Video by Island Vibe Cooking