It is difficult to think of a better combination than grilled vegetables and chicken wings. The aroma of hot meat and the taste of sweet bell peppers and zucchini chunks are great. Food comes out best when cooked on a smoker grill. But a home grill or grill pan will work too.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Wash the bell peppers, zucchini, and onions. Cut into large pieces, put in a deep bowl, salt, and pepper.
- Rinse chicken wings, place in marinade bowl. Take mayonnaise and some honey, some salt, turmeric, and pepper. Mix and cover with lemon juice.
- Preheat your grill or grill surface. Spread the meat and vegetables evenly.
- Cook the meat until golden brown, keep the vegetables on the grill until soft, cook well on both sides.
- Remove vegetables and chicken from the grill at about the same time. They are usually ready at the same time. Serve with salad or herbs.
Why zucchini is good for health:
Video by StyleCraze