It is not difficult to cook baked chicken in the oven. This will surprise no one. But if you add some vegetables that go well with chicken, this meal will be delicious to eat. Thus, you get a whole delicious dinner. If you’ve ever baked bell peppers, garlic, pumpkin in the oven or on the grill, you know what I mean.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Rinse the chicken legs well and marinate them in sweet and sour sauce. For the marinade, take some honey, lemon juice, olive oil, squeezed garlic, salt, and mix well.
- Place the chicken in a cramped bowl, pour the marinade over so that the liquid covers the meat. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- While the meat is marinating, peel the pumpkin and cut it into large pieces. Remove the well-washed heads of garlic and cut them in half. Cut the bell pepper into large slices.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Spread vegetables and meat on a baking sheet, pour over everything with sweet and sour marinade. Place in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with herbs or tomato sauce.
How to peel the pumpkin:
Video by Glen And Friends Cooking