When there are several pieces of tuna meat in the refrigerator, it means that today you have an amazing salad for breakfast or dinner. It includes potatoes, tomatoes, lettuce, green beans, eggs, onions, black olives.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Cook the tuna in salted water for 30 minutes. Remove from water and let cool and dry.
- Rinse the potatoes well, cut into 4 pieces lengthwise. Rinse well stitches of the green beans. Boil potatoes and stitches in salted water. Place in a colander and refrigerate.
- Also boil the eggs, peel, chill, and cut in half.
- Rinse lettuce leaves, arugula. Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut into halves.
- Place the lettuce leaves on the bottom of the serving plate. Take tuna, potatoes, tomatoes, eggs, olives, green beans. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice before serving.
Why tuna is good for you:
Video by Health and Nutrition