A delicious fishy appetizer to eat at a dinner party or on days when you just want to arrange a feast of flavors for yourself. This gourmet dish is fresh, contrasting, crunchy, and soft at the same time. Delicate slightly sweet pancake, fresh cucumber pulp, dill aroma, and salty freshness of salmon are very tasty. This is not the food you see in a restaurant. You can easily cook this dish at home. And it won’t take long.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Beat the eggs in a deep bowl. Pour in whole milk in a thin stream, continue whisking. Divide the liquid in two.
- Add salt, sugar, flour into a bowl in which is one part of the milk with eggs, mix well. Pour the rest of the liquid into the dough and mix again. The dough should not like a liquid sour cream and spread in a frying pan.
- Preheat a pan for frying pancakes, brush it with cooking or vegetable oil. Also, add a scoop of dough into the pan. Fry on both sides until slightly golden at the edges.
- Remove the pancakes from the pan and put them on a flat plate to cool.
- Prepare salmon slices, chopped dill, and fresh cucumber stripes for the filling.
- Put the filling on top of each pancake and make a long roll. Cut the pancake in half. Serve with sour cream and herbs.
How To Cook Pancakes:
Video by Jane Wanjiru’s Lifestyle