Cheese soup is absorbed almost completely, therefore it is useful for the body. This dairy product goes very well with a variety of foods, including chicken. Light dietary soup with cheese will spice up your lunch or dinner. This is a delicious white soup that is fun and easy to cook. The most important secret is to find a good cheese that will dissolve in boiling water.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Use a mixture of cheeses for fondue or melting. If you have a fondue mixture of cheese that just melts well, take it and place it in a preheated saucepan. When the cheese has melted, pour in the cream and stir continuously.
- Continue stirring and gradually add water. If you choose good cheese, it dissolves well in water, without lumps, when the water boils.
- Blind meatballs from minced chicken and freeze a little. Put meatballs in boiling water with cheese.
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces, place in a saucepan, and season with salt to taste.
- Pour a little olive oil into a preheated pan. Cut the onion and zucchini into thin slices and fry over low heat until golden brown. Remove from stove and set aside.
- Cook the soup for 40 minutes. When serving, add soup to each plate, top with some fried zucchini, onions, and herbs. Serve with croutons.
What’s the best cheese for melting?
Video by myfoodbook