Rabbit meat is valuable for dietary and sports nutrition. It is also used for baby food and in some special diets because it is highly digestible, high in protein, and low in fat. Quick rabbit with orange also contains useful trace elements and lecithin, is not able to accumulate pesticides and heavy metals from the external environment.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Take pieces of meat and marinate for at least 20 minutes in freshly squeezed orange and lemon juice. Add some finely chopped garlic.
- Place the garlic chunks in the bottom of a small baking dish. Pour in some olive oil, add a few sprigs of rosemary. Place pieces of rabbit meat on top. Pour in some marinade and salt to taste.
- Put the meat in the oven for 45 minutes. Brownish means ready. You can take it out of the oven and let it cool slightly.
- Boil potatoes for serving. In a skillet, fry the chopped onion until golden brown. Pour potatoes here. Cook for another 15 minutes.
- Place some potatoes on a plate, top with a piece of meat, and pour over the sauce.
Rabbit meat benefits:
Video by Natural Trivia