Quail meat is very useful for dietary nutrition. Especially for pregnant women, the elderly, athletes, and people with specific nutrition. Necessary for those people who need to improve the functioning of the body, especially the circulatory system, pancreas, and lungs. The meat is well digested and contains useful substances. The meat is valuable because it contains a minimum of cholesterol, as well as vitamins of groups A, B, H, K, magnesium, and copper. Baked quail meat with hot honey is perfect for any festive dinner.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Let’s prepare a simple and delicious quail marinade. Put olive oil, liquid honey, garlic cloves squeezed through a press, lemon juice, mustard sauce, and chili pulp into a deep bowl, salt to taste. Stir well to form a sauce-like mixture.
- Take well-washed and gutted quails, put in the marinade, and bathe them well in the marinade. Since the quail meat is very tender, it is enough to keep it in the marinade for about an hour. Turn them over and water every 15 minutes to soak the meat well with the hot honey sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Place the quails on a small baking sheet greased with olive oil. Put half a small tangerine in each carcass. Pour the marinade sauce over to leave about 2 cm of the marinade on the bottom of the baking sheet.
- After 30 minutes, remove the baking sheet and pour over the marinade again. Bake another 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Drain the hot-honey marinade from the baking sheet into the blender bowl. Add cream, salt to taste and mix well. Serve with the quail.
The Best Way to Cut and Eat the Whole Quail:
Video by ZAGAT