Fish contains a large number of fat-soluble vitamins A, C, D, E, and B vitamins, iodine, manganese, copper, and zinc. A large amount of iodine in crucian carp. A fish-based diet is beneficial for pregnant women and children as it contains fish oil. It is very beneficial for brain function and mental development, therefore it is recommended to eat fish at least once a week.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Cut the cleaned and gutted, well-washed fish with a knife along with the rib bones.
- Season each carcass with salt and pepper. Place a small piece of onion in the middle of each fish.
- Dip each fish in flour and place in boiling sunflower oil in a pan. Fry on both sides until golden brown, 10-15 minutes on each side.
- Remove the crucian carp from the pan and place the chopped onion in their place. Fry until golden brown.
- Place the crucian carp back in the pan and fry again on each side to soak in the onion aroma. Serve with vegetables.
How to Clean, Descale, and Gut a Fresh Fish:
Video by betterbooktv