A fresh salad with pineapple is very suitable for a high-calorie dinner. Especially one that combines sour, sweet, and salty. If the salad contains a little protein, fresh leaves, oily and fruity components, then this is a very tasty salad.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Take any mixture of lettuce leaves. If the leaves are not cut into large pieces, cut them up.
- Get black olives and cut them in half.
- Add lettuce, black olives, and corn to a bowl.
- Also, use canned pineapple chunks and peeled pine nuts. Put it all in a salad bowl.
- Now let’s make the dressing sauce. Take liquid honey, minced garlic, mustard sauce, freshly squeezed lemon juice, soy sauce, olive oil.
- Combine all salad ingredients and dressing in one bowl.
How to juice a lemon:
Video by The Domestic Geek