Crepes are a great nutritious food with sweet or savory fillings. The most delicious crepes are the ones you want to eat right now for dinner. If you going to make a light breakfast, use any fruit for your dessert. For a hearty dinner, you can take meat, mushrooms, or fish. Combine any fillings and flavors.
Let’s cook a dessert for two with bananas and strawberries today. How to cook crepes correctly so that they are thin and tasty? Read below and try cooking yourself.
Directions0/0 steps made
- For crepes, sift the flour through a sieve, and stir eggs in a deep bowl. Pour whole milk into a bowl. Add sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla and mix well. Use a whisk or mixer.
- Take another bowl and combine the flour and half the egg-milk liquid in it. Then gradually add liquid to the dough and stir. When all the liquid is poured into the dough, you get the right consistency for the crepes.
- Preheat a pan over medium heat, so crepes will not burn. You can use a pastry brush to grease the pan with vegetable oil.
- Spread the dough scoop evenly over the surface of the pan. To do this, you can use a smooth slope of the pan or a special crepe tool.
- When a minute later the dough is browned in the pan, turn the pancake gently and fry on the other side.
- Prepare a sweet filling, chop bananas and strawberries. Wrap the fruit in a crepe. Serve it with chocolate dressing.
How to make crepes:
Video by Recipes by Carina