What can you do with a lot of cottage cheese? For example, you can make fragrant pancakes. This is a delicious soft dessert that goes very well with sour cream and strawberry, currant, or raspberry jam. You can make cottage cheese pancakes light and fluffy.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Take eggs and beat with a whisk or mixer with sugar, baking soda, and vanilla in a deep bowl.
- Add cottage cheese to a bowl. It’s good if the cottage cheese is moist. If a little dry, add a few tablespoons of sour cream or yogurt. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour flour into a bowl and mix well. Make cheese pancakes with your hands.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides. Do not cover the frying pan. This will make the pancakes crisp.
- Serve with sour cream or jam.
Is cottage cheese good for losing weight:
Video by Dr. Josh Axe