Here’s a great idea for a delicious and easy dinner. This recipe is especially useful for those who love fried potatoes but want something new. Potato pancakes are very similar to fried potatoes but have a soft texture.
What is wonderful about this dish is that the components for it are simple and inexpensive. At the same time, the food is nutritious and healthy.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Take potatoes and onion, grate them, or use a food processor.
- Add salt, flour, and eggs to the potato mass, and mix well.
- Preheat a frying pan, pour in some refined oil. Take a spoon, scoop up the potato mass, and spread it evenly in the oil.
- Cook on one side until golden brown on the edge. Flip over and fry the other side. Remove carefully from the oil. Repeat the procedure until the potato mass is finished.
- Serve with tomato sauce or sour cream.
How to reach the perfect temperature for frying:
Video by Kitchen Stories (US)