The recipe is very simple for a cook of any level. Good for a winter lunch or dinner. It contains both meat and vegetables. Rice goes very well with this dish. The corn and carrots give the stew a sweetish flavor. The meat in this one is great.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Cut the meat into slices as you like. You can take any meat that you have at this time in the refrigerator.
- Cut carrots, onions, and mushrooms into large pieces.
- Pour vegetable oil into the stewing pan or slowcooker. Add meat and vegetables. Add some water or broth. In our case, this is a broth with chopped garlic. Simmer in a pan for 30 minutes.
- Add salt and black pepper. Pour the corn out of the can. Simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with Jasmin rice and parsley.
What is simmering:
Video by Jamie Oliver