Cooking a juicy piece of pork is easy if you know how to prepare it. The main secret of making great meat for dinner is the good marinade, baking method, and timing. When you marinate meat in spices for a long time, all the tastes and smells of spices penetrate deeper into it.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Ideally, if you buy pork neck in the store. Ask the sales to prepare a rectangular piece of meat for you.
- Use a tall, rectangular dish that will fit a piece of meat easily and have little space from the meat to the side of the dish.
Prepare a marinade.
It’s consists of honey, salt, tomato sauce, vegetable oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice, squeezed garlic, chopped hot pepper with seeds, dried barberry, curry, and mustard seeds.
- Mix this mixture well and cover the piece of meat with it evenly on all sides. Gently place the meat in a bowl and pour the rest of the mass on top. Let it brew for at least 4 hours. Ideally, leave it overnight.
- During marinating, the meat will absorb and release juices. Transfer the meat from the marinating dish to a large piece of foil with the edges tucked up in a boat. Place this meat boat on a small baking sheet. Pour the remaining juice into it and cover tightly on top with another piece of foil.
Cook the meat.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Place the baking sheet in the oven and let cook. After an hour, remove the meat and remove the top layer of foil from it. Return to oven for another 20 minutes. If the meat is well marinated, this is enough time.
- Take the meat out of the oven, remove it from the foil, let it cool slightly. Serve warm or cold, cut into pieces with lettuce or tomato sauce.
Why barberries are good for health:
Video by Health Den