If you want to cook a delicious dinner and only have chicken and vegetables in the fridge, don’t be sad, these foods go together very well. And if you still have a few bacon stripes left, you will have a wonderful dish for dinner — chicken rolls.
Directions0/0 steps made
- First, prepare the base for the chicken rolls. Take chicken breast and cut it into thin slices. Pepper and salt the slices, drizzle with lemon juice and leave to marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Then boil green beans and carrots cut into long coarse strips in salted water until half cooked. In such a way that the vegetables are no longer raw, but not soft.
- Then everything is simple. Beat and stir the eggs, add a little salt. Pour eggs into vegetables. Wrap the vegetables in a chicken slice. Wrap each roll in a smoked bacon stripe.
- Take a small baking sheet, brush with fat or oil. Spread the rolls over the entire surface.
- Put a baking sheet in an oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve with porridge, mashed potatoes, or fresh vegetables.
How to slice chicken breast:
Video by Leng Reloca