Directions0/0 steps made
- Cook the chicken breast in salted water. Drain it and cool on a plate.
- Prepare the filling. Put boiled breast and onion into a mixer, chop until smooth. Add some black pepper powder to the filling.
- Make a classic pancake dough. Combine eggs, milk, salt, sugar, sunflower oil, and whisk well. Add the sifted flour to the plate and stir the dough.
- Separate some dough and add cuttlefish or squid ink there, mix well.
- Preheat a frying pan, grease it with oil. Pour a little less than a scoop of dough, pour the dough and ink on top, making the pancake striped. Fry crepes on both sides until golden brown.
- Wrap the chicken filling in crepes. Cut each stuffed pancake in half. Arrange on plates. Serve with a fresh vegetable salad.
What is squid ink:
What is Squid Ink? How to make Squid & Squid Ink Risotto
Video by danieldelaney