Everyone knows about the benefits of broccoli. But try to persuade your children to eat these vegetables voluntarily. Parents feel how difficult this is. Our task is to pack the broccoli so that any kid can eat breakfast quickly and with pleasure. Everyone knows that kids pay attention to brighter food. The contrast of yellow, green, red, and purple is almost a rainbow, a pleasant emotion.
Eggs contain not only protein but also choline, which has a good effect on the functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin E is good for blood vessels and the heart. Vitamin A strengthens the immune system. The organic egg omelet is very suitable for baby food, as the eggs are fully heat treated. But important to know that you should not give eggs to children under 1 year old. Young children can eat eggs no more than 2-3 times a week.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Therefore, quickly wash the broccoli, and put it in boiling water for 5 minutes so that they are softer. Put the boiled vegetables on a plate to cool.
- Then cut the sweet purple onions, red tomatoes, and boiled broccoli into large pieces.
- Pour eggs into a deep bowl, add milk, salt, and whisk well.
- Pour some olive oil into the pan, let it warm up. Carefully pour the liquid omelet into the butter.
- Place the vegetables in random order on the top of the scrambled eggs. Cover the pan with a lid. After 8 minutes, carefully remove the omelet so as not to damage the vegetable pattern.
- Place the omelet on a fun plate and ask your child to eat breakfast. It’s delicious, nutritious, and interesting.
Why eggs good for children on breakfast:
Video by Health Benefits