Shrimps in a special hot and sweet sauce have a very spicy taste. You can make sure of this and cook hot shrimps with garlic. They are delicious and yummy with lemon.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Buy fresh, medium-sized shrimp and peel them so that the tails remain with the scales.
- Cook the carrots, onions, and a bunch of parsley in salted water until half cooked for about 20 minutes. In this case, we need just the vegetable broth, and not the vegetables and herbs themselves. Place the shrimps in the boiling broth. Cook shrimps until they change color and remove them immediately. This usually takes up to 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine pressed garlic, olive oil, soy sauce, honey, and finely chopped red hot peppers. Dip the shrimps in this sauce for 10-20 minutes to soak.
- Skewer the shrimp in the sauce and grill until golden brown. Do not overdry the dish, you can pour the remaining grilled sauce on the shrimp. You can also cook in a frying pan.
- Serve with sliced lemons. It is very tasty to squeeze a lemon onto each shrimp and eat them. You can also chop herbs and fresh hot peppers on top.
How to peel shrimp:
Video by Clean & Delicious