Do you know how to cook Healthy Brownies? Just add yummy dried cherries and almond meal. Healthy brownies with cherry is a very easy and quick Christmas and New Year’s recipe for cases when your guests are already on the doorstep or very urgently want to please themselves and loved ones with fresh baked goods.
Also, this recipe is good for cases when you have a lot of egg whites left and you don’t know what to make with them. For example, you cooked a roll or cake.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Soak dry cherries for 20 minutes or use dried wet berries.
- First, you need to separate the whites from the yolks. Whisk egg whites with powdered sugar and vanilla in a deep bowl. Add soft butter to the foam.
- Gradually add dry cocoa and almond flour into the dough. You should get a creamy mass.
- Add wet cherries to the dough and mix well. Then grease the brownie pan with butter.
- Divide the dough into each mold so that it takes up half the volume.
- Put the brownie pan in an oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake for 12 minutes. You will see the dough rise and harden with a crust.
- Remove the baked goods from the oven and place on a plate. Allow to cool and serve with fresh cherries.
How to Cook Perfect Healthy Brownies?
Video by Everyday Food
Usage Tips for Healthy Brownies
- If you want to make your brownie fluffy and moist, you don’t need to add the whole egg to the dough, but only the egg white.
- Use less sugar to keep the brownies less cloying.
- If you wet dry cherries and put them in the dough, you get a contrasting sweet and sour taste.
- To keep the dough not too dry, put it in the oven for a short time, 10-15 minutes.
- To make the brownies moist, the dough must be creamy.