Fresh pumpkin salad with nuts will perfectly complement any meat or fish dish and will make your dinner fresher and colorful. You can cook a delicious salad if combine roasted pumpkin, nuts, pomegranate seeds, lettuce, and avocado.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Rinse and dry any lettuce leaves you have, and place them on a salad platter.
- Wash and peel the avocado, cut into nice chunks, and place on top of the lettuce leaves.
- On top, also place chilled pieces of roasted butternut squash or squash in random order.
- Take mutely toasted or well-dried cashews and almonds and sprinkle them on a salad.
- Peel the pomegranate and carefully remove the grains and sprinkle them over the salad as well.
- Now prepare your salad dressing. Pour honey, olive, or any other oil, and English mustard into a small bowl, add the juice of half a lemon and mix well and pour over the salad. Serve lightly salted or pepper.
Why Fresh Pumpkin Salad with Nuts is good for you:
Video by watchsuperfoods
Use butternut squash for your culinary delights as it can be easily peeled off. In addition, this type of pumpkin, according to nutritionists:
- refers to dietary food products, having 45 kcal per 100 g,
- has a beautiful orange hue, sweet taste, and aroma of nutmeg,
- strengthens the immune system, cleanses the body of toxins, harmful substances,
- contains vitamins E, C, PP, B1, B5, B6, and minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, calcium,
- there is more carotene in pumpkins than in carrots, which has a positive effect on eye health,
- potassium in pumpkin has a beneficial effect on blood composition and vascular elasticity.