Here’s a great recipe you can plan for your loved one on February 14th on Valentine’s Day for dinner for two. Especially if you or your partner has a hot temper. Chicken rolls stuffed hot liver is a very tasty meal, dietary and interesting.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Rinse, dry, and make a large chop with a kitchen hammer.
- Spread the mustard sauce and garlic squeezed through the press on the meat.
- Pour sunflower oil into a frying pan, add finely chopped onions and fry until golden brown. Rinse the chicken liver and add to the pan with onions. Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes and let cool.
- Divide the liver evenly over the meat chop. Place the onion leaves longitudinally in the middle. Put the red pepper in the same position. The pepper should not be very hot.
- Roll the chicken breast gently to avoid damaging the meat.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and grease a baking sheet with oil. Place the stuffed chicken rolls inside. Put in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Let cool slightly. Cut large, long rolls into small rolls. Serve with vegetables.
How to prepare the chicken breast for rolls:
Video by Cookist Wow