Today we will show you how to make delicious crayfish. This recipe can be used to make shrimp as well. Very simple and tasty, it doesn’t take much time. The main thing is to find fresh crayfish. If you love shrimp, crabs, and squid, you will love crayfish too. This is a very good meal for dinner or a party with friends.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Pour chili pepper, black pepper, bay leaves, a whole onion, a whole carrot into strongly salted boiling water.
- Tie a bunch of parsley with food-grade natural thread and place in a saucepan as well.
- Leave the saucepan with the ingredients to simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the crayfish well, gently lower it into a saucepan and cook for another 15-25 minutes, depending on the size.
- Put the crayfish out of the water, let cool slightly. Serve with dill. It goes well with beer.
How To Eat a Crawfish:
Video by Visit Lake Charles