If you don’t have much time to cook breakfast or dinner, this recipe is for you. This recipe requires just a few simple ingredients — stewed cabbage and sausages. We do not really like to use ready-made semi-finished products, but sometimes we are tempted to cook something not very healthy and tasty. For example, sausages with a side dish.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Find sausages that you like. Add a little salt to the water and put sausages there.
- Cut the onion, garlic, cabbage, and prunes into thin slices.
- Preheat a frying pan, pour vegetable oil into it. Put the onion and garlic there first, fry until golden brown.
- Then put the cabbage and prunes in the pan. Season with salt and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Take the sausages out of the water, put them on a plate, and the cabbage too.
Wonderful Benefits of Prunes For Your Health:
Video by Health and Nutrition